Those prank calls to Moe's in full at D'oheth!: "Amanda Hugginkiss? Hey, I'm lookin' fer Amanda Hugginkiss. Why can't I find Amanda Hugginkiss?"
you too lazy to use the graffiti creator the graffiti bot should ease the strain on your artistic ability. Such a shame that the photo was taken before it had finished writing "lazylaces". I know it loves me really though.
This flash thingumy that shows the relationships between the major search engines has been linked to a lot recently so you've probably seen it already, but I thought I'd give it a link anyway as it proved very useful today. I was trying to demonstrate to someone why those multiple search engine submission things were a waste of money, and how with a just a couple of free direct submissions he could have pretty much the whole thing stitched up. A nice visual demo proved my case.
Forget Starsky, forget Hutch, the biggest news about the new film of the TV series is that Snoop Dogg is Huggy Bear. Superb.
Groovy flash table setting navigation - remember work your way inwards - for some tasty receipes over at lunch at noon. One of the things I keep promising myself is to find more time for cooking rather than limiting myself to basics or more normally just heating up pre-packaged stuff, that's what comes of being lazy though. Also I suspect the limited amount of free time I have and living on my own don't help. Some inspiring stuff here though, I could just fancy some steamed garlic shrimp right now, but I'm not venturing out to the shops, it's too snowy outside for that kind of bother [via op-pop].
It's a tank. It's pink. It's pink tank. That's it.
soundboard ever if it featured "bite my shiny metal ass", it's still a whole heap of bending related fun though [at ebaumsworld].
Update: The updated soundboard does feature "bite my shiny metal ass". Yippee!
I haven't done the Friday Five for ages as to be honest after finding it interesting for a couple of weeks it started to seem like an admission that I couldn't think of anything interesting to say for myself. However I've just seen this week's questions over at chez donut and their simplicity appealed, so here we go:
At this moment, what is your favorite...
- ...song? Angelica by Lamb - it's the most beautiful piece of "trip-hop" I've heard for sometime - a pure floating piano based instrumental that transports me from Waterloo Station to work most mornings.
- ...food? Carrots. I've recently become obsessed with the fact that my diet doesn't include enough vegetables (or any for that matter). I'm not a big fan of vegetables, but I love carrots. They might be my saviour. Also if you eat enough apparently you start turning orange which might be fun.
- ...tv show? I don't know what is with this season's TV schedules, but nothing much seems to appeal at the moment. Having said that I'm sucker for "feel good" shows on a Sunday night, I think it's something to do with an emotional state I get in knowing a full week of work is ahead, and wild horses couldn't make me miss The Midsomer Murders. I'm just not sure why a show where there's always a body count of 3 or higher makes me feel good - something to do with the quaint village scenes I'm hoping.
- ...scent? Somebody was toasting Hot Cross Buns in the back room of the barbers I was in yesterday - the smell was heavenly. I'm not sure how well known these are outside the UK, they're an Easter thing, which these days means they're popular from about January to May.
- ...quote? "Do you want one?" - from a little Australian girl offering me one of her Smarties, whilst sitting next to me on the train back from Reading today. Not smart or clever, but people aren't normally that nice on trains, and it was rather a nice suprise. She was also kind of cute. You had to be there really.
Nude cookery is both unhygenic and dangerous, why not compromise with a naked apron? What do you mean you don't want to come around to my flat for dinner?
A bit like Friendster, but for our 4 legged friends. Dogster lets you view and save photos of dogs, search by breed, size, name, hometown and more [for daisy].